- What will happen to my house in the divorce?
- How much can I receive in spousal support, alimony, and/or child support?
- Who will get custody of my child?
- Can I find a divorce lawyer who cares about me and my case, and not just the fees that pay?
If you are asking these kinds of questions, then the Law Office of Jason G. Smith can put your mind to ease with straightforward answers. The Law Office of Jason G. Smith focuses primarily on family law matters such as DIVORCE, CHILD CUSTODY, CHILD SUPPORT, ALIMONY, SPOUSAL SUPPORT, LEGAL SEPARATIONS, WILLS, TRUSTS, & ESTATE PLANNING. If you are in need of a divorce, regardless of whether the case involves children and issues of child custody and child support, you need a lawyer who can understand the “real people” needs that you have and help you successfully resolve your case in a cost-effective manner. If you have a divorce case that has left you wondering how you will support yourself and your family, let the Law Office of Jason G. Smith assist you with alimony and spousal support, and let the firm guide you through the child support process. Everyone wants their children in the best possible situation.
Let attorney Jason G. Smith advise you on matters of child custody, parenting time, and devising a parenting plan that best meets the needs of your child or children. Regardless of your family law matter, the Law Office of Jason G. Smith is here to help.
We handle a multitude of family law matters including:
- Divorce. Whether you are considering a separation or whether you have already been served with papers, we can represent you through the entire proceeding.
- Child custody and support. Often the all-important questions of who will get custody of the children are the client’s primary concerns. We fight tirelessly for our clients to preserve the relationship that they have with their children, ensuring a custody arrangement that is not only in the best interests of the child, but preserves the rights of our clients to parent their children.
- Property division. We address issues concerning the marital residence, real property, personal property, bank accounts, retirement accounts, 401k, IRAs, investment accounts and property, business and corporate ownership.
- Modifications. If your financial situation has changed since the last alimony or child support order, we can help you modify that order to preserve your financial wellbeing. If your or the other parent’s living situations have changed, then we can help you modify the custody and/or parenting plan to better the welfare of the children and to better address the current situation.
- Alimony Whether you are entitled to lifetime alimony, bridge-the-gap alimony, rehabilitative alimony, or temporary periodic alimony, we can help you navigate the complex legal waters of spousal support and ensure that you have resources to meet your needs moving forward.
Contact Us For A FREE CONSULTATION
The Law Office of Jason G. Smith offers a free initial consultation to each prospective client. To meet with a lawyer who will consult with you, return your calls and stand with you through the course of your family legal matter contact us today.