AN EXPERIENCED, KNOWLEDGEABLE, AND COMPASSIONATE ATTORNEY WHO UNDERSTANDS THAT BEHIND EVERY CASE THERE IS A PERSON
Our founding attorney, Jason G. Smith, served as in counsel for large insurance companies prior to striking out on his own in 2004. Attorney Jason Smith understands the legal issues and the challenges of insurance claims disputes and has successfully litigated dozens of such cases.
Here are a few cases that Attorney Jason G. Smith has successfully resolved:
- He won $125,000 for a client when a rival beneficiary made a claim on life insurance proceeds left to him by a former spouse. Mr. Smith brought this claim to a close very quickly.
- He won $200,000 for client whose ex-husband designated a third party as beneficiary life insurance proceeds owed to the client. Mr. Smith won that case for client in federal court, plus attorney fees and costs.
- He won $200,000 in a nursing home claim in which the nursing home failed to take the necessary fall precautions.
- He won $100,000 for his client against a government entity that violated an employee’s constitutional rights.
- Attorney Jason G. Smith has the experience and know-how to bring your case to a successful conclusion.